Saturday, 30 April 2016
This is a really pretty kit, i have enjoyed crafting with it.
I first decided on the background paper, i then printed out several of the other parts of the kit with the intention of decorating the frame, then i cut out all the pieces, played around with the layout until i was happy with it, moved the pieces to one side keeping them in the same order, used double sided sticky 3d pads to raise the frame off the background paper.
Then i die cut and embossed a green frame for the words and mounted it again using 3d pads, the rest of the pieces i added by sticking some flat and some with 3d foam pads, then lastly added the string piece. By sticking the pieces in different heights it adds to the dimension of the card, making it much more appealing to the eye.
Wednesday, 27 April 2016
Tuesday, 26 April 2016
Thanks for visiting my Blog x
Saturday, 2 April 2016
Other links to our other Facebook pages etc, lots of inspiration, competitions and free stuff
Friday, 1 April 2016
- Dragons Lair Designs Online Shop (http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/636646656454888/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/Dragons-Lair-Designs-443643142441261/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog (http://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.co.uk/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog (http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.ie/)
- Janette Padley - Designer on craftsUprint (http://www.craftsuprint.com/janette-padley/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Shop (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/dragonslairdesignz)
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group - selling buttons and bits and bobs (https://www.facebook.com/groups/dragonslaircrafts/)