Monday 3 February 2014

Hi all, i have made a few cards today, i got some of my Hunkydory kits out and sorted a bit more of my craft room, i am moving it back down stairs now, too cold and lonely upstairs and the dogs howl down stairs but won't stay upstairs with me, so i decided to leave my Christmas stuff upstairs and the rest downstairs into my new drawer unit i had free from a school clearance skip, pics when i have time to tidy a bit.



the cards are from the Hunkydory Eastern Promise kit that i had for Christmas.  Here is a tip for saving money, i made the "candi dots" by punching out dots with a hole punch then place on a foam mat reverse side up and rub in circles round and round with a large embossing ball tool.  Must go i have 2 dogs pushing me with their noses, i need a bigger settee i think, cuddles coming up, byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment