Thursday 21 August 2014



Morning, heres a card i made for a challenge with the theme buttons and bows.  The rubber stamp is a Crafters Companion, Scruffy Little cat stamp her name is Niamh.  I stamped and coloured her with Promarkers,  mat and layered it onto card and paper from my scrap box then added a strip of ribbon across the bottom, tied 2 bows on my Bowmaker, 3 buttons and in the middle is a bow i made from more scrap paper.

I am having a big tidy up and move around in my craft room, maybe i will then find things, at the moment i can't see the floor haha and boy do i keep some recycling junk, my Husband is so used to it he is always coming in with bits and pieces he has found, he brought me a great storage cupboard from freegle and old school drawer unit they were throwing out, pics to follow as soon as i can it's taking me ages and i keep seeing things oooh thatswhere that went, didn't even know i had that, just stop and make something with that, well bye for now, brekie and off to tidy a bit more, be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Diane hun love her hugs Judith and fabulous craft room too x

    ReplyDelete